28th January 2014, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I get high paying job after NLC Apprentice training?

Actually i have completed my B.E(EIE).Selected for nlc apprentice training so tell me that can i get high paying job once i completed my training?

6th February 2014, 10:55 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get high paying job after NLC Apprentice training?

N.L.C --- NEYVELI LIGNITE CORPORATION
NLC is basically related with the process of Lignite mining and also for power generation.NCL Recruits the candidates for the posts such as “Graduate Apprenticeship Training”.These apprentice training is available for the training and interning in the different fields.As you have successfully completed the Industrial training at NLC is surely an added advantage for your career.

You can find many of the jobs in Research and Development sector units.Both Private and Public Sector companies recruit the Electronics and Instrumentation engineers.So you can find good employment in the future.You can get a good job in the heavy industries.Those industries are like Refineries,Cement and Fertilizer Plants,Thermal power stations,Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited,SAIL,Indian Oil Corporation Limited,N.F.L and more.

Not only in the government sectors,you may find good number of jobs in the Private sectors too.Being an Electronics and Instrumentation engineer,you must be able to maintain and modify the existing systems,need to manage the various operations.You must make sure that Project management is under nature with in the cost and time constrained environments.

You can also find your employment in the areas such as Sales sector,Purchasing,Marketing sector,Finance ,Human Resources,General Management and Information Technology.You must be in a position to work collaboratively with the design engineers,purchasers and Operation engineers.You need to have the skills of Troubleshooting and Problem solving.Other than this you may apply for the government jobs such as Union Public Service Commission,Staff Selection Commission,Civil Services and more.
11th November 2015, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello, Now I'm selected for technical apprentise at nlc. I'm diploma in mechanical engineering. If any advantage in my future career?
30th November 2015, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Actually i have completed my B.E(CSE).Selected for nlc apprentice training 2015-16 so tell me that can i get high paying job once i completed my training?
30th November 2015, 05:13 PM
Vanmathi balan

Respected Sir/Madam,

Can I get high paying job after NLC Apprentice training?

Actually i have completed my B.E(CSE).Selected for nlc apprentice training so tell me that can i get high paying job once i completed my training? Plz Reply soon

Thank u
2nd December 2015, 07:08 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir i am completeing diploma in cse and i selectet in tat apperantice training. If there is any way to get an job in nlc.
10th February 2017, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Actually I've got apprenticeship training in NLC in Dmng stream can I get forman certificate with this apprenticeship training bcz all companies are asking overman or foreman is it good to do this apprenticeship training for mining
30th December 2017, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.E (EEE). if i undergo apprentice in NLC Neyveli, can get job in NLC after my apprenticeship training
30th July 2018, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

see guys its depends on you what you learn in the respective organisation and there is also the chance for getting hire by the same company where you are completed the apprenticeship training in the respective location and respective trade

Regards,
Pooja Patil
Human Resourse Officer,
Hindustan petroleum corporation limited,
New Delhi.
16th August 2018, 06:24 PM
shiv56

No, because these types of the company provide very low salary and take work very hard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?