10th January 2016, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I get internship in Goa after studying 5th semester CSE in Karnataka?

Hi! This is Pranjali I am studying in 5th semester cse in Karnataka can I get internship in Goa?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get mini projects to do Internship being a CSE 5th semester student?
  2. Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student in Karnataka?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in any core company for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  4. Does TCS offer Internship to B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, Bihar for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  6. List of companies offering Internship to MCA 5th semester student in Bangalore?
  7. List of companies to do internship during MCA 5th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the steps which we need to follow for doing internship after completion of 5th semester in mechanical engineering?
  9. Chances to do an Internship in HAL for B.E. Aeronautical 5th semester student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Nanotech Electronics Pvt. Ltd. for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  12. How can I apply for Internship being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  13. Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  14. While in 5th semester MCA(VTO) how to join internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to get internship in HAL while doing MCA 5th semester?
  16. Can I get a job after completing the internship and stopping B.Tech course after 5th semester?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Southern India for B.Tech(EEE) 5th semester student?
  18. Organizations which offer Internship to MCA 5th semester student?
11th January 2016, 06:13 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get internship in Goa after studying 5th semester CSE in Karnataka?

Definitely you can do your internship i Goa even if you are studying in Karnataka. Being a 3rd year student you are eligible to apply in any of the the core company for pursuing internship. Some of good companies for you are :

** Rubiq Solutions Pvt. Ltd.  

Address: No. 307, Patto Plaza, Gera Imperium I, Panjim, Goa 403001
Phone:0832 665 3257

** Umang Software Tech.

Address: BG1, BG2, Suyash Garden,, Vidyanagar, Gogol, Margao, Goa 403601
Phone:084120 08844
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?