7th February 2014, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a service after completion of Apprenticeship at NF Railway?

I get a chance to do a apprentices training in nf railway.the training period is 3 years in fitter under nf railway.can i get a service after complete the training?if get then what post?

26th February 2014, 05:42 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get a service after completion of Apprenticeship at NF Railway?

Good number of job opportunities available for the candidates who done their Apprenticeship.So many Railway jobs you can expect with this Grade.There is a good need of North Frientier railway apprentices for the Railway Department.So there are various number of good trades available.You can further apply for them when the Notification releases by the Railway Recruitment Board.
Various trades are such as Machinist,Maintenance,Welder,Carpenter,Electrician ,Fitter and more.So for these various job roles the candidates like you can expect for the employment opportunities in the department.And remember you must have completed it with a minimum of 50% of marks.You must have taken certificate from the Institution affiliated to the NCTV compulsory in relevant trade surely.
Railway recruitment Board generally engages the Apprentice in the Workshops.As you are NF Apprentice you can find your work in

→ S & T engineering Departments
→ Civil department
→ Mechanical engineering department
→ Production units
→ Electric and Loco sheds
→ Wagon depot and Electrician projects

So soon after completion of the Apprenticeship you may get engaged in the various above departments.Generally there are various categories of the departments.They are like Technician apprentices,Graduate Engineer Apprentices,Trade Apprentices.The Trade apprentices may be with the experience and or some of them might be freshers.The selection process is always depends on the Railway Recruitment,So after releasing the notification you can find your employment in the above departments.
11th March 2014, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a service after completion of Apprenticeship at NF Railway?

sir i am doing chennai apprentice in fitter trade after complitingi can apply for tata or sail jobs...
14th May 2019, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

I am doing apprenticeship training in electrical department of northern railway.
My question is after completing my training which post i will get.kahi mko nikal toh nhj denge aftr training??
21st August 2020, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the process after completion of apprenticeship in railway
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?