15th May 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get 6 months training in L&T while studying in 4th year B.Tech Civil department?

R/s
I MOHIT CHOPRA STUDENT OF 4TH YEAR IN B.TECH CIVIL DEPARTMENT , I WANT TO GET TRAINING (6 MONTHS) AT L AND T COMPANY . SO PLZZ ,KINDLY TELL ME THE PROCEDURE TO GET TRAINING AT L AND T.
I SHALL BE HIGHLY THANKFULL TO YOU. PLZ MAIL M AT [email protected]

THANKS ....

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Training in ISRO for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  2. Procedure to do Internship for 5 months in DLF for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th year student?
  3. List of Companies which offer 6 months Training with Stipend for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Any MNC gives stipend during 6 months training? Procedure for applying?
  5. Procedure to do training of 6 months in IOCL Kolkata?
  6. Procedure to apply for Training in SAIL for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  7. Courses of 6 months duration for a B.Tech 4th year student?
  8. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  9. Procedure to do training for NTPC in summer? From where to get the application form?
  10. How may I do Summer Training for 4th Semester( Computer Science)? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  11. Is it possible to complete 4th year of B.Tech in UK or USA?
  12. Companies offering 6 months industrial training in Civil Engineering?
  13. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  14. How and where to do training when I am in B.E Civil Engineering 4th semester?
  15. Which field should I choose and which companies are good for me to do training for 3 months being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?
  16. List companies that give 6 months training and stipend for 4th year CSE candidates?
  17. What should I do for training while studying in B.Tech 4th year?
  18. How can I do training in god companies? I am studying in B.Tech 2nd year
15th May 2015, 09:29 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get 6 months training in L&T while studying in 4th year B.Tech Civil department?

Procedure To Get internship in L&T :

* To obtain the internship, you need to contact the HR of the L&T office.

* You need to contact the training and placement cell and communicate with L&T HR department officer through the Placement cell officer.

* Then the student has been asked to send resume to HR department of the T&L office.

* Then they will conduct a telephonic interview.

* If they are satisfied with the performance of the candidate then they will send a call letter to the candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?