12th September 2015, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Can a Inspire scholar apply for summer internship in ISRO?

Sir, i am student of b.sc. 2nd year maths group. Also i am an inspire scholar. Can i apply for summer internship in isro?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get summer internship in ISRO after completion of 3rd year Chemical Engineering?
  2. How to do internship in ISRO after doing B.E? Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO
  3. How can I apply for an internship program at ISRO online? How can I get complete information regarding the same?
  4. How to get summer internship for undergraduate students?
  5. Any summer internship program available in ISRO? Can B.Tech Electrical Engineering students apply for it?
  6. How to get summer internship at BHEL, Trichy? Procedure to apply?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO?
  9. Where can I get summer internship for IT branch? Where to apply for the same?
  10. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  11. Eligibility for internship in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?
  12. Companies which give summer internship? How to apply for them? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure to apply for internship in ISRO?
  14. What's the eligibility and procedure for doing internship in ISRO in summer? I'm a 4th sem B.Tech student from IIT Gandhinagar
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship at ISRO for M.Sc Biochemistry student?
  16. Summer internship for Chemical Engineering student?
  17. Companies which give summer internship of 45 years in HR? How to apply in them?
  18. How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur
13th September 2015, 01:37 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Inspire scholar apply for summer internship in ISRO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i am student of b.sc. 2nd year maths group. Also i am an inspire scholar. Can i apply for summer internship in isro?
Sorry to say that you are not eligible for Summer Internship in ISRO after getting Inspire scholar. The applicant must complete B.E or B.Tech or equivalent qualification with not less than 65% to be eligible for Summer Internship in ISRO. The applicant age should be not more than 35 years of age.

Official website - www.isro.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?