31st October 2017, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Can a Mechanical Engineering student do internship from BHEL, Bhopal? How can I apply for it?

Sir, I am final year Mechanical engineering student and want to know can I do internship from BHEL, Bhopal? How can I apply for the training in BHEL, Bhopal?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering internship to CSE candidates in Bhopal? How can I apply for internship in BHEL?
  2. Documents required to apply for Internship in BHEL, Bhopal for BTech Mechanical final year student?
  3. How to do summer internship in BHEL Bhopal? Procedure to apply in BHEL for internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  5. Procedure to do internship in this summer from BHEL, Bhopal in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How to apply for an Internship from BHEL?
  7. How to appy for internship in BHEL, Bhopal?
  8. Can I apply for Internship in BHEL of Bhopal being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year Electrical Engineering? How to apply for this?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar/Bhopal for MBA(PSM & E-Governance) candidate?
  10. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in BHEL for Mechanical final semester student? -- [New]
  11. Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar/Bhopal for B.Tech(EEE) 6th semester student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Bhopal for Electrical 3rd year student?
  14. What is the procedure to follow to do 6 months internship in BHEL?
  15. How can I apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  16. How can I apply for Summer Internship in BHEL being a Mechanical 2nd year student?
  17. How to do summer internship from BHEL Bhopal after doing 2nd year in mechanical engineering?
  18. Procedure for training in BHEL Bhopal? Guidelines about training in BHEL Bhopal
3rd November 2017, 11:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Mechanical Engineering student do internship from BHEL, Bhopal? How can I apply for it?

Of course Yes. You are certainly eligible to do Internship from BHEL, Bhopal. Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for doing Internship.

>> Candidates who are doing their 3rd year of B.Tech/ B.E are eligible to do Internship.

>> Candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to apply for BHEL, Bhopal Internship.

>> You are required to contact the HR department of BHEL, Bhopal and get application forms of Internship. At the same time you are required to get approval from Administrative office of your college in order to do this Internship.

>> If you have any referral working in the Organization, then it will become an easy task for you to get permission. Then you are required to submit all the relevant documents in the office of HR department in BHEL, Bhopal finally.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?