31st October 2017, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do internship in Mechanical stream from Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited, Ranchi, India?

Hello sir, I am studying in 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering course and after it want to do internship from Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited, Ranchi, India. Please send me procedure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) candidate?
  2. Which is better for Summer Internship between HEC and SAIL, Ranchi? -- [New]
  3. What is the procedure followed to apply Summer Internship from HEC Ranchi?
  4. Eligibility and procedure to do internship in Mechanical stream from Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)?
  5. What is the scope after diploma in electronics and communication
  6. Which companies are allowed for final year project for ECE student
  7. What are the job opportunities for EEE students after completing B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Criteria to join Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited for internship in Mechanical Engineering? Will I have appear in any exam for it?
  9. Does Rail Tel Corporation of India Limited offer an Internship to Mechanical 4th semester student?
  10. Procedure to do internship from Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited?
  11. List of companies providing pre placement training to freshers (E&C Engineer)?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Electronics Corporation of India Limited, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  13. Does National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited offer Internship to Mechanical last year student? What is the duration of Internship?
  14. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score?
  15. Is there any government jobs available for ITI (IT&ESM) diploma holder?
  16. What is the procedure followed to do internship in Bharath Petroleum Corporation Limited?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. How to approach Magna International, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and Shougang Corporation for internship in Mechanical engineering?
3rd November 2017, 08:43 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do internship in Mechanical stream from Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited, Ranchi, India?

In order to apply for internship in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited, you have to write an application mentioning the details of internship and send it with a reference letter from your college to the HOD of the company at (FFP Building, Dhurwa, HEC Admin, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834004, ph - 0651 240 1210). If you are eligible then they will contact you later on.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?