24th September 2012, 01:06 AM
Bhavya Suri

Is there any reputed software company that allows to do final year project for MSc computer science and technology students

Hi...
Is there any reputed software companies allowing to do final year projects for M.Sc. Computer Science & Technology(Integrated) students?
I would like if i could get any stipend...

Related Questions:
  1. List of the top reputed companies offering project for the final year BE(ECE) students?
  2. How to do a project in any software company after doing B.Tech CSE in Kalasalingam university
  3. Chance of doing project as project trainee in any reputed company with stipend?
  4. What are the major projects for computer engineering students?
  5. Can I get a chance for training in a reputed company if I don't belong to a reputed college?
  6. List of software companies providing training with stipend to MCA students?
  7. For which private software company am I eligible? How to apply for that company?
  8. Where can I get training in computer science/software in July from a reputed company? I am a 3rd year student of B.Tech of Chitakara University
  9. List of software companies providing internship in Bangalore for Computer Science students? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get a government or a good reputed company in Bangalore? Where to do my final year ECE project
  11. Whether reputed company provides internship to 2nd year students also?
  12. How to do MSc final year project in companies in Trichy?
  13. How to get a job in my final year after pursuing B.Tech final year in computer science?
  14. Is it possible to do final year project in ISRO after doing B.E in EEE in Dr NGP Institute of Technology Coimbatore
  15. How may I do company internship?List of companies I can apply for? I'm in computer engineering 5th sem and got 1st class in 2nd year
  16. What is the difference between MCA and Integrated MCA? Which one is better to join?
  17. Which companies would allow B.E students to do project in their companies?
  18. Can I be eligible for NET, SET exam after completing BSc computer science in regular and MSc software technology in correspondence -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?