24th May 2016, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I do an Internship being a Bachelor of Physiotherapy 1st year student?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am doing Bachelor of Physiotherapy and studying in 1st year. I just want to know that can I do any Internship? Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS/PGI, Chandigarh to Bachelor of Physiotherapy student?
  2. Procedure to apply for an Internship in CMC, Ludhiana for Bachelor of Physiotherapy final year student?
  3. Selection criteria for Internship after completion of bachelor of physiotherapy at AIIMS?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS for Bachelor of Physiotherapy student?
  5. Internship from AIIMS Delhi after completing bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  6. What should I study further after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  7. Internship procedure in Ahmedabad after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  8. Criteria for Physiotherapy internship in AIIMS?
  9. Am I eligible to do internship in AIIMS if I have completed my bachelor degree in Physiotherapy?
  10. How to do internship in AIIMS while in final year of Physiotherapy?
  11. List of Hospitals which offer Physiotherapy Internship to BPT final year student? Procedure and requirement to apply?
  12. What to do After Bachelor in Physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Internship at the beginning of 3rd year for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student? Should I start preparation for Internship test?
  14. Can I do Internship after completion of 1st year being a Mechanical student? Where should I approach?
  15. How to do internship from Ram Manohal Lohia Hospital Delhi while pursuing Bachelors of Physiotherapy?
  16. How can I apply to do Internship in AIIMS, Delhi being a Physiotherapy student?
  17. Detailed information about the Summer Internship in TCS for MBA 1st year student?
  18. How can i do internship in AIIMS medical colleges being a student of Physiotherapy?
26th May 2016, 12:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do an Internship being a Bachelor of Physiotherapy 1st year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am doing Bachelor of Physiotherapy and studying in 1st year. I just want to know that can I do any Internship? Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you in advance.
Yes, you can do internship in Physiotherapy.

1. ESIC Dental College & Hospital, Phone: +91-11-27861033, Rohini, North Delhi,

2. Harsaran Dass Dental College, Contact No: 0522 - 2274030. Location: 26th Km. Stone, Delhi-Hapur Bypass , NH-24 Kazipura Turn , Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201302

3. I.T.S Centre for Dental Studies & Research (I.T.S-CDSR), Delhi- Meerut Road , Murad Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201206 Contact Email: [email protected]

4. I.T.S. Centre for Dental Studies & Research, Delhi- Meerut Road , Murad Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201206 Contact Email: [email protected]

5. Inderprastha Dental College & Hospital, 46/1, Site IV Industrial Area, Sahibabad Ghaziabad, U.P. - 201 010 India Phone: +91-120-4176700
26th May 2016, 11:31 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do an Internship being a Bachelor of Physiotherapy 1st year student?

Yes, you can apply for internship program being in 1st year of your Bachelor of Physiotherapy course, there is no issue in it. Just make sure that the prospective organization is well recognized and reputed or not, otherwise your internship program will be of no importance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?