24th February 2018, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Chances to do internship from Air India Express Limited? What should I do for it?

I am MBA in Airline & Airport Management student and willing to do internship. Please tell me is there any chance to do internship from Air India Express Limited? What should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria for doing Internship in companies?
  2. Is it beneficial to pursue Internship in Air India for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply and fee expense of 6 months Internship in Air India?
  3. Chances to do internship in Electrical Engineering from Jabil Limited?
  4. Procedure to do Internship in Coal India Limited for Mining Engineer? Duration of Internship?
  5. Is it possible to do an Internship in Coal India Limited for ICSI Professional candidate?
  6. Which are the PSU companies having no CGPA criteria?
  7. List of companies which provides industrial training for diploma final year students with perks?
  8. Can a Mechanical engineering student do internship from Coal India Limited? Which are the topics to do internship from here?
  9. Government jobs for electronics engineering graduated student?
  10. Does Nestle India Limited offer Internship to MBA(Marketing) candidate?
  11. Possibility to do internship in Aeronautical Engineering from Air Force? Can I do internship from Reliance Defence and Engineering Limited?
  12. List of the companies for MBA?
  13. List of PSU exams in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  14. Internship in Brakes India private limited, sholinganallur?
  15. How to get training in Aeronautical Engineering from Airport Authority of India and Hindustan Aeronautics Limited?
  16. Does Coal India Limited offer Project Internship? Detailed information about it?
  17. Which companies are allowed for final year project for ECE student -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of core companies to apply for job after B.Tech in EEE along with vacancies for this year
27th February 2018, 09:41 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to do internship from Air India Express Limited? What should I do for it?

Yes, you can apply for internship from Air India Express Limited. You have to contact your college regarding the training and get a permission letter. Then you have to write an application and mention the area of your training. Now send the letter and application with your resume at the given address: (The Chief of HR Air India Charters Limited Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road, Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 682016). Now they will contact you if your are eligible for their organisation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?