24th February 2018, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Way to do internship in Mechanical stream from Antrix Corporation?

I am Mechanical Engineering student and currently in Bangalore. I want to do internship from Antrix Corporation. Please give me the way to do internship from here?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to do training after B.Tech in EE from Antrix Corporation? What should I do for it?
  2. Procedure to do internship in Mechanical stream from Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation?
  3. Does National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited offer Internship to Mechanical last year student? What is the duration of Internship?
  4. Procedure to do internship in Mechanical stream from Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited, Ranchi, India?
  5. How to apply for 6 weeks Internship in National Bearing Corporation, Jaipur for BTech Mechanical?
  6. How to apply an Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student?
  7. When the Internship notification will be published in Uranium Corporation of India Ltd.? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd for BTech Mechanical candidate?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  11. Does Rail Tel Corporation of India Limited offer an Internship to Mechanical 4th semester student?
  12. When the notification of 6 months Internship will be published by Chennai Petroleum Corporation?
  13. Procedure to do internship from National Bearing Corporation (NBC), Jaipur in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Is there any government job for B.E computer science student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for Mechanical 7th semester student?
  16. Procedure to get enrolled in SAIL for internship in Mechanical stream?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) candidate?
  18. How to join BARC for internship in Mechanical stream? Which type of internship I can get here?
27th February 2018, 09:58 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Way to do internship in Mechanical stream from Antrix Corporation?

Visit their official website(http://antrix.gov.in), so that you get the latest recruitment updates of the company. If the vacancies are available then you have to select the area of your training and submit your resume. If your resume gets shortlisted then you will be asked to submit an internship request application with a reference letter from your college. Now the admin department will guide you for the rest of the selection process.

Address: Antariksh Bhavan Campus, Near New BEL Road, Bangalore, India, Pin-560231
Phone: 91-80-22178302
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?