7th March 2018, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in Tech Mahindra, Mumbai for M.Sc(IT) student?

Hello, I am doing M.Sc in IT. I want to apply for Industrial Training in Tech Mahindra. I live and study in Mumbai so I want to do this training in Mumbai campus of Tech Mahindra. Kindly tell me how can I apply for industrial training.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for an Industrial Training in Mahindra Motors for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  2. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  3. Industrial Training in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  4. Mahindra Motors offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student? Duration of Industrial Training? -- [New]
  5. What are the chances of getting 6 week industrial training in Tech Mahindra?
  6. How to do summer training in Mahindra after doing B.Tech 3rd year -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Training in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tech Mahindra for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  10. How to apply for an Industrial Training in Swaraj Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. for an Automobile Engineer?
  11. How can I apply for industrial training in Mumbai while studying mechanical engineering?
  12. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Mahindra Motors for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in Durgapur Steel Plant for Mechanical Engineering candidates?
  14. Procedure to apply for industrial training in L&T company?
  15. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in L&T, Baroda for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  16. How may I apply for 45 days long industrial training in Delhi and Chandigarh based IT companies? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same? I am B.Tech(CSE stream) student currently studying in 6th semester
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Industrial Training in HAL for B.Tech(Manufacturing Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. How to do Industrial training in companies of Mumbai?
20th April 2018, 10:47 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in Tech Mahindra, Mumbai for M.Sc(IT) student?

You have to visit the official website of the company (https://www.techmahindra.com/contact%20us/offices.aspx) and fill up the application form. Now you have to contact your college and get a permission letter in which you have to mention the details and area of your training. Then send the letter with your resume to the admin department of the company. If they find you eligible then they will call you for the interview.

Add: Wing - I & II, Oberoi Garden Estate,Off.Saki Vihar Road, Chandivali, Andheri (Ea, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400072
Phone: 022 6688 2000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?