24th October 2015, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Which companies allows internships for M.Tech (Mechatronics) students?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a Neelpankaj Biradar, student of M.Tech in Mechatronics. I would like to do a internship. So please help me with the list of companies which allows internship for M.Tech (Mechatronics).

My email ID: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Details about core companies offering internships for M.Tech 2nd year ECE students
  2. List of Companies offering Summer Internships for the candidates of ECE course? What is the last date to apply for Summer Internships?
  3. Is it possible to apply for internships after my first year? Companies which recruit such students? For which projects should I apply for?
  4. List of companies offering internships for mechanical engineering students?
  5. Good companies offering Internship for ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of 6 month internship in chandigarh?
  7. Companies offering summer interships for B.E ECE students?
  8. Companies offering two months Internship programme in Bangalore for M.Tech(Mechatronics) student?
  9. What are the benefits of doing Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internships?
  11. Companies providing internships for electrical and electronics engineering passed out students
  12. How can I apply for internship while doing 2nd year MCA
  13. Companies offering internships to B.Tech EEE students?
  14. Is B.E Mechatronics course recognized by government? Which public sector companies hire Mechatronics engineers? Scope of Mechatronics in Foreign Countries?
  15. List of companies offering internships for first year CSE students?
  16. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  17. List of internship available in Bangalore for mechatronics students?
  18. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
25th October 2015, 08:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which companies allows internships for M.Tech (Mechatronics) students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a Neelpankaj Biradar, student of M.Tech in Mechatronics. I would like to do a internship. So please help me with the list of companies which allows internship for M.Tech (Mechatronics).

My email ID: [email protected]
List of the companies for internship for M.Tech in Mechatronics:-

1. Mechatronics, 64 and 65, 3rd Phase,, Peenya Industrial Area, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2839 4335

2. Bangalore Mechatronics Pvt Ltd, 23, Vasanth Vilas, M K Temple Street, Basavanagudi, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2297 3020

3. Lenze Mechatronics Private Limited, 976, Ihts, Ist Phase, R R Nagar, R R Nagar Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2860 3652
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?