30th December 2015, 06:59 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for summer internship in ECIL being 2nd year ECE student?

I want to know how to apply for summer internship in ecil. I am pursuing b.tech degree 2nd year in ece stream. Please reply me fast.

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  3. How to apply for summer or Internship training while in 2nd year ECE?
  4. How to apply for summer internship after passing B.Tech 2nd year ECE?
  5. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student in Karnataka? Procedure to apply?
  7. Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Institutes and companies where I can get the summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student
  9. How to apply for Summer Internship in ECIL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(EE) final year student?
  10. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  11. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in ECIL, Hyderabad?
  12. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Internship in ECIL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in ECIL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(ECE) last semester student?
  14. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  15. List of companies I can apply for internship during my summer leave? I'm a 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student
  16. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  17. Companies providing internship training in Visakhapatnum to ECE student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore?
30th December 2015, 08:26 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for summer internship in ECIL being 2nd year ECE student?

ECIL Electronics Corporation Of India Limited is a very well reputed company and offers summer internship to only limited number of students and that too from the well reputed institutions. So it is good for you is you keep your personal and academics with good grades. One more thing is that most of the times ECIL provides summer internship to third year and final year students. So it is good if you apply for the internship after completing our second year. You simply have to write an application to the HR of the ECIL for the internship. If they response your application positively then you have to send a NOC from your college to ECIL. After that you can start your summer internship.
31st December 2015, 04:56 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: How to apply for summer internship in ECIL being 2nd year ECE student?

To apply for the summer internship program, you need to follow the basic formalities for the document submission, which is mentioned below:

1. Get your training letter.
2. Get it signed by the senior authority.
3. Attach No objection certificate.
4. Attach your Bio-data with it.
5. Send it to the company.

** This is the simple step to get your training as well as internship letter prepared.
31st December 2015, 10:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

I am extremely sorry to state that ECIL does not offer internship opportunities to second year engineering students of ECE background. This is because as per their policy second year engineering students have less domain knowledge and exposure. Hence they prefer third and fourth year engineering students. However, you can apply for training course for which you need to visit the concerned branch, contact their HR department, get the form and apply as per the instructions specified. You can also take help of any employees in the concerned branch of ECIL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?