23rd February 2015, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering 1 month Summer Training to B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?

Hello
I am a student of B.Tech Biotechnology and
i am looking for 1 month summer training.
kindly tell which companies gives training to this branch?
kindly tell me about the companies asap

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  2. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
  3. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  4. Companies offering 1 month Summer Training to B.Tech(Biotechnology) student? -- [New]
  5. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  7. Name of companies which recruits candidates for summer training?
  8. Which are the companies offering summer training for students of computer science in Ahmedabad?
  9. Companies offering summer training or internship for Civil Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Information about companies offering summer training for 1 month for electronics and instrumentation engineering students in Delhi?
  11. Where should I do summer training during my B.Tech IT 6th Semester? List of IT companies offering summer training course?
  12. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  13. Where should I do summer training in Pune? Which IT institute offers summer training and certification course for 1 month?
  14. Companies offering Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech CE student?
  15. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  16. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am a 3rd year student doing B.Tech civil engineering
  17. How to approach ECE companies for summer training after 3 years of engineering?
  18. Companies for summer training of one month for Diploma student?
24th February 2015, 05:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering 1 month Summer Training to B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?

Companies offering summer training for B.Tech in Biotechnology student:-

• Reddy Labs
• Ranbaxy
• Wockhardt Limited
• Shantha Biotech
• Emcure Pharmaceuticals
• Cipla and Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited
• Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences
• Council of Research and Industrial Research
24th February 2015, 08:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering 1 month Summer Training to B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?

You can apply for internship in following companies

1. Polyclone Bioservices, 437, 40th Cross Road, 5th Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2663 8766

2. Biozeen, # 49/2, Gubbi Cross, Kothanur Post, Hennur - Bagalur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, Phone: 080 6530 9009

3. Biotecnika Info Labs Pvt Ltd, #427, 1st Floor, 27th Main Road, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 3249 4384

4. Genotypic Technology Pvt. Ltd., 2/13 Balaji Complex 80 Feet Road, RMV 2nd Stage
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 098454 03332

5. Biocon Ltd., Biocon House, Semicon Park, Electronic City, Phase 2, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080677 56775
25th February 2015, 04:56 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is nice to see you looking forward to one month summer training thereby utilizing your summer vacation in an effective way. Since you are from Biotechnology field, so you have good number of options but the reputed institutes or organizations do not offer training opportunities. This is because they recruit only interns holding very good career record and offer such opportunities to more qualified students like those of M.Tech and PhD. However, you can get training opportunity in the below mentioned organizations.

-Bioinformatics Institute of India, Noida
-Miranda House, Kamla Nagar, Delhi
-DOEACC Centre, Imphal
-Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Erstwhile CEDTI, Punjab
-Indian Institute of Biotechnology, Bala Nagar, Hyderabad
-Universal School of Biosciences, Vikas Puri, Delhi
-MicroSat Biolab, Navi Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?