8th June 2018, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering an Internship to BSc(Microbiology) 2nd year student in Mumbai?

Hello Sir, I am studying in 2nd year of BSc with Microbiology. I am doing my Graduation from Surat, Gujarat. I want to do Summer Internship related to my stream anywhere in Mumbai. Can you please let me know about the companies?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering 2 weeks Internship to BTech Chemical 2nd year student in Navi Mumbai?
  2. List of companies in Mumbai offering two month internship to BE Computer Science student -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Companies offering Summer Internship to CSE 2nd year student in Vizag?
  4. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of companies offering Internship to Civil 2nd year student in Chandigarh
  6. Companies offering Internship to CSE 2nd year student in Calicut?
  7. List of companies offering an Internship to EEE 2nd year student in Bengaluru?
  8. Non-IT companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech Electrical 3rd year student in Mumbai?
  9. List of electronics companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai
  10. Companies offering Summer Internship for MCA 2nd year student?
  11. List of companies offering Paid Internship to Mechanical 2nd year student in Bangalore?
  12. Which companies should I prefer for internship in Mumbai? I am a student of 2nd year engineering
  13. List of companies offering paid Internship to ECE 3rd year student in Mumbai?
  14. List of companies offering Internship to ECE 2nd year student in Chennai
  15. Public Sector companies offering Internship to ECE 2nd year student?
  16. In which field I can do an Internship being an ECE 2nd year student? List of companies offering job after completing Internship?
  17. Companies offering an Internship to EEE 2nd year student in Bengaluru? -- [New]
  18. List of companies offering Internship to BTech Mechanical 2nd year student in Jodhpur?
10th June 2018, 07:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering an Internship to BSc(Microbiology) 2nd year student in Mumbai?

You can contact following places in Mumbai:

1. Microbio Laboratory, 39 Asiatic Arcade,vartak nagar, Pokharan Road No.1, Thane, Maharashtra 400606, Phone: 022 2588 6910

2. Manisha Analytical Laboratories Private Limited, No.135/A, Government Industrial Estate, Shri Hanuman Mandir Rd, Charkop Industrial Estate, Kandivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400067, Phone: 022 6774 9888

3. Bhavan's Research Center, 5th Floor, Palanji Sadan, Bhavan’s College Campus, Munshi Nagar, Andheri (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400058, Phone: 022 6590 5947

4. Reliable Analytical Laboratories, A-15 Acre Kothari Compound, Tikujiniwadi Road, Manpada, West Thane, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400607, Phone: 022 2589 9492
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?