12th March 2018, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Contact details of SAIL for posting cover letter requesting for Summer Internship? Documents required to submit?

Sir, I want to know the address of SAIL in which I have to send the cover letter for applying for Summer Internship program. I would like also to know that with cover letter what are the other documents I have to send?

24th April 2018, 10:56 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Contact details of SAIL for posting cover letter requesting for Summer Internship? Documents required to submit?

The headquarters of SAIL is in Delhi and I have listed the address below where you can send the cover letter for internship:

Add: Ispat Bhawan,
Lodi Road
City: New Delhi
State: Delhi
Pin: 110003
web: http://www.sail.co.in

With the cover letter, you need to submit a copy of your resume with all the educational documents upto the last qualifying examination. You have to send a NOC issued by the training and placement cell of your college, with your ID and address proof.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?