26th July 2015, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in automobile sector during 3rd year Automobile Engineering?

I have finished my 3rd yr in automobile engineering from Jaipur. I want to do my internship but I do not know how can I apply n which automobile industry offer for internship pls help me

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Internship for B.E.(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. How to apply for internship in automobile sector during 3rd year Automobile Engineering? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  4. Am I eligible to do Internship being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student? List of companies offering Internship in Hyderabad?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Winter Internship in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. Internship, Training and Project in any Automobile Industry for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 3rd year candidate?
  7. Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra Motors for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Internship program in automobile sector in Madurai? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. Which are the automobile companies offering internship for Mechanical Engineering in Hyderabad?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any Automobile company in Pune?
  12. How to be an automobile engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Best colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering? I am studying in 3rd year B.E ECE
  14. Can a B.Tech ECE student get into Automobile sector? What is the scope?
  15. Procedure to apply for internship program from any Automobile Sector
  16. Which is the best book for Automobile Engineering?
  17. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in Northern India? Procedure to apply?
  18. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
27th July 2015, 02:08 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in automobile sector during 3rd year Automobile Engineering?

For getting training or internship in any of the company you have to go through tehe following :

Eligibility :-

=> Passed full time Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology from any recognized Indian University/ Institute in the discipline of Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics.

=> Secure 65% or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters.

=> Age should not be more than 27 years

For applying for the summer training you have to submit the following documents :

=> C.V. in the proper format stating your all the qualification.

=> Cover letter with your interest in the summer training

=> Your previous project work (if any).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?