8th February 2017, 09:24 AM
Jaibhim Bangrey

How to do summer internship from SAIL after PGDM? Qualification required for it?

Hello sir, I have completed PGDM and interested in Machines. I am a hard worker and zeal to learn new things. How can I do summer internship from SAIL? Qualification required for it? Send me detail on my email id- [email protected].

30th November 2017, 05:04 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do summer internship from SAIL after PGDM? Qualification required for it?

Procedure to do Summer Internship from SAIL:

The detailed procedure to do Summer Internship from SAIL is as follows,

>> You are required to register yourself with some of the top job portals that are listed below. They are,

* Twenty19

* Internshala

* Youth4work

* Letsintern

* MakeIntern..etc.,

>> Once you register mentioning all the details, then you will be notified about the latest interns in SAIL. So that, you can apply for those internships and the basic educational qualification required is as follows.

@ You must have completed Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks.

@ As PGDM is equivalent graduation, you are eligible to apply for Internship at SAIL as far as my best knowledge is concerned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?