2nd March 2018, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Format of Cover Letter for Internship in SAIL?

Friends, I need your guidance for applying internship in SAIL. I want to know what to write in Cover Letter for requesting internship in SAIL. Kindly refer me the format of such letter. I am interest to do my internship in SAIL that is why I need your help.

15th March 2018, 09:16 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Format of Cover Letter for Internship in SAIL?

Please refer the below-given format cover to apply for the internship in SAIL:

To

The General Manager (HR),
Steel Authority of India Limited,
Unit....................

Subject: Regarding internship in your reputed ........unit.

Respected Sir/Madam,

Undersigned is studying ...........(course name)....................(semester) in ................(college name) which is well affiliated with.......................(University name).
I am seeking for the internship in your well-reputed organization to make my career bright and perspective. I belong to .....................(reference name) who is working as ..........(designation) in your ..................unit. May kindly consider my application and give me a chance to be a part of your organization.
I shall be thankful to you for this kindness.

Enclosure:

Best Regards

Candidate Name
Institute name
Semeter
Roll number
Contact number
22nd May 2022, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Format of Cover Letter for Internship in SAIL?

Format of Application for cma practical training in SAIL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?