9th December 2016, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

What are the content and types of graduate apprentice training with period at Vikram Sarabhai Space Center (VSSC) for Aeronautical engineering student?

Hello sir, I am studying in final year of Aeronautical engineering. What are the content and types of graduate apprentice training at Vikram Sarabhai Space Center (VSSC)? What is the period of training?

Related Questions:
  1. Content, types and period of Engineering graduates apprentice training at VSSC? Types of job I can get after this training?
  2. How should I join Vikram Sarabhai Space Research Center after 10th?
  3. Which are the best ISRO education centers in Kerala?
  4. Is there any job confirmation after completion of training? Which one is more apt, Apprentice training from LPSC or training from VSSC?
  5. How to join in spacial Research organisations like,ISRO, Vikram sarabhai? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which exam do I have to answer to do PG from space research institutes like Vikram Sarabhai or ISRO?
  7. How to join Vikram Sarabhai research center or ISRO after degree in physics? -- [New]
  8. How many rounds of interviews are conducted for apprentice trainee in ISRO VSSC?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in Interview of ISRO VSSC Graduate Apprentice recruitment? Procedure of selection?
  10. What is the last date to submit the forms for Apprentice Training in HAL? What is the procedure for the Apprentice Training in HAL?
  11. What to do to get admission into ISRO?
  12. Training in Aeronautical Engineering/Space related companies? Procedure to do it?
  13. How can I join Research Centres like Vikram Sarabhai, ISRO, Kalpakam?
  14. Should i join BEML for apprentice training or continue with my job?
  15. How can I become Astronaut after the completion of 12th with good marks?
  16. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training programme in any Space Research Institute for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 8th semester student?
  17. How to do apprentice training in Aeronautical engineering at HAL Bangalore TTI? What are the scopes available after training?
  18. Do I need to complete training separately or may I do CA training period simultaneously with CS? I'm a CA inter student and post graduate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?