23rd December 2017, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Criteria to apply for internship in Computer Science at Capgemini?

I am in third year of B.Tech CS and now want to apply for internship in Capgemini. Please tell me criteria to apply for internship in Capgemini?

Related Questions:
  1. Capgemini or Infosys, where should I apply for an Internship?
  2. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Tech Mahindra for 3rd year CSE students?
  3. Google offers Internship to BTech(Computer Science Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for Internship? -- [New]
  4. Is it possible for computer science and engineering students to get admission in DRDO? How to apply for internship there?
  5. Procedure to apply for internship in HP while doing computer science?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure of doing internship in IITH(Hyderabad)? I'm B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year student
  7. How to apply for internship in Infosys?
  8. What kind of jobs are available in Capgemini for EEE graduates?
  9. What is the eligibility and procedure to apply for internship while doing 5th semester in B.Tech Computer Science engineering?
  10. How can I apply for Summer Internship after completing 3rd year B.Tech in Computer Science? What are the requirements to apply for Internship?
  11. Which Companies in India provide Internship for Computer Science students?
  12. What is the procedure followed to apply for summer internship program?
  13. How to get a Job in Cap Gemini being a candidate of pursuing 4th year of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  14. Where can computer science engineering students get internship? Eligibility criteria for internship? List of companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Computer Science) 2nd semester candidate? Procedure to apply?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Capgemini for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  17. How to apply for internship in final year of MCA from Capgemini or Cognizant? What are the requirements for it?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in any core company for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
26th December 2017, 08:47 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria to apply for internship in Computer Science at Capgemini?

To apply for internship in Capgemini, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You should have scored minimum 60% to 65% marks throughout all the semesters during your bachelor's degree

> You should not have any pending backlogs at the time of applying

> Maximum 2 years of educational gap is allowed

> You should have good communication skills

> You should have good technical and computer knowledge

> You should have the ability to work under difficult situations

> You should have good communication skills with a pleasing personality
26th December 2017, 10:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria to apply for internship in Computer Science at Capgemini?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Internship at Capgemini in Computer Science:

In order to be eligible for doing Internship at Capgemini, you must meet the below mentioned criteria.

>> Candidates must be pursuing their 3rd year or final year of Bachelor of Technology or Bachelor of Engineering course from a recognized university.

>> You must have secured minimum 60% marks in Graduation in order to be eligible.

>> To apply for Capgemini Internship, you must be either Campus Graduate or Technical Graduate or Experience Professional from a recognized university.

>> As you are pursuing third year of B.Tech, I can say that you are eligible to do Internship at Capgemini.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?