5th November 2017, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Criteria to do three months internship programme in Finance from Dewan Housing Finance Corp?

I am studying in 2nd year of MBA Finance and want to do three months internship programme from Dewan Housing Finance Corp. Send me criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do internship in Finance from Dewan Housing Finance Corp? How much stipend I can get?
  2. Procedure to do two months internship from Dewan Housing Finance Corporation?
  3. Eligibility criteria to get job in Dewan Housing Finance Corp for B.Com holder? Which type of post I can get?
  4. How to get a job in Dewan Housing Finance Corp after M.Com while pursuing CA IPCC? How much salary I can get?
  5. Possibility to get job in Dewan Housing Finance Corp after B.Com Account and CA CPT? Which type of post I can get?
  6. Procedure to get job in Dewan Housing Finance Corp for a B.Com Account and MBA Finance holder? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Whether Tata Housing and Finance offer an Internship to MBA(Finance) 3rd semester student?
  8. How much stipend is offered in Finance Internship by Ashiana Housing Complex?
  9. Joining procedure of internship in Finance while doing 4th Semester MBA?
  10. Companies offering Summer Internship programme without any expense in Hyderabad for MBA(Finance) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Does the Infrastructure Development Finance Company provide internship to MBA Finance student? Procedure for the same?
  12. Companies offering 5 months Internship to MBA(Finance) 2nd semester student in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which Companies in Udaipur offer 2 months Internship for MBA in Finance students? How can I apply for Internship and what are the documents required to apply for Internship?
  14. Reputed firms offering 2 months Internship for MBA(Finance) student in Ahmedabad?
  15. Companies offering Summer Internship related to Finance for 2 months in Nagpur?
  16. List of companies offering an Internship to MBA(Finance) student in Kolkata? -- [New]
  17. Power Finance Corporation offers Internship to MBA(Finance) student? Eligibility to apply?
  18. Summer internship for 2 month in banks and Finance sector while pursuing PGDBM?
11th November 2017, 11:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria to do three months internship programme in Finance from Dewan Housing Finance Corp?

Eligibility Criteria to do Internship Programme in Finance from Dewan Housing Finance Corp:

In order to be eligible for doing Internship in this company, you are definitely required to meet the below mentioned eligibility criteria.

>> You must have completed Bachelor Degree or Master's Degree from a recognized university.

>> As you are doing Master's in the same stream i.e., Finance, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for Internship program.

>> You are required to contact the HR Department of the organization first, and if you have any referral working there it will be easy for you to get permission.

>> After that you are required to get approval from your college where you are pursuing master's degree and then submit all the xerox copies of the required documents to complete the process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?