5th November 2017, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

How to do internship in Electrical stream from Finolex Industries, Pimpri-Chinchwad?

I am studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering course and before entering in 2nd year want to do internship from Finolex Industries, Pimpri-Chinchwad. How can I do it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Pune and Pimpri-Chinchwad along with their last year cutoff marks for admission into class XI?
  2. Are there any Sainik School Coaching centers in Pimpri Chinchwad or near Pune?
  3. Possibility to get job in Finolex Industries Limited for Electrical Engineer? What are the requirements for it?
  4. CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary Schools in Pimpri-Chinchwad?
  5. Procedure to apply for internship in Electrical Engineering stream at Hindalco Industries?
  6. Which are the colleges in Pimpri Chinchwad? Cutoff criteria for the same ?
  7. Reputed industries offering an Internship to BTech Electrical student in Bihar?
  8. Industries offering Internship to BTech Electrical 5th semester student in West Bengal? -- [New]
  9. List of reputed colleges which offer BBA course in Pune and Pimpri-Chinchwad? Total fee expenses of BBA course?
  10. Places to get application forms for AFMC MBBS 2011 from Pimpri Chinchwad area?
  11. Electrical industries offering an Internship to MTech(Power Systems) postgraduate?
  12. Which are the best coaching class in Pune specially Pimpri Chinchwad?
  13. Am I eligible for MBBS course if I have scored 60% in 12th? Approximate fee for MBBS course? List of colleges in Pimpri-Chinchwad where this eligibility is applicable?
  14. List of institutes for ICWA in Pimpri? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are the colleges in Pune for MCA? How much percentage is needed for admission?
  16. Is it possible to pursue DGO course after BAMS? Is it available in YCM hospital, Pimpri Chinchwad, Pune?
  17. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in Pharmacy belonging to Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad area?
  18. Details about the SET exam coaching class in Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad Area?
11th November 2017, 11:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do internship in Electrical stream from Finolex Industries, Pimpri-Chinchwad?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to do Internship in Finolex Industries, Pimpri-Chinchwad with the above mentioned educational qualification.

There is a certain educational qualification in order to be eligible for doing Internship.

>> You must have completed Bachelor Degree in order to do Internship. Or else you must be pursuing 3rd year or final year of B,Tech.

>> As you are still pursuing Diploma course, you cannot apply now for doing Internship.

>> I am providing you contact details of the organization. If you have any doubts still, then I suggest you to contact the HR department of the company.

Ph. No: 020 274 75 963

Address: Finolex Cabled Ltd, 26-27, Mumbai-Pune Road, Pimpri, Pune-411018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?