17th September 2015, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EIE) final year student?

Sir,
Can you please give me the details of NTPC Internship? I am pursuing B.Tech in EIE stream in final year. Am I eligible to apply? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final year student?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  3. How can I apply for Internship in NTPC, Delhi being a B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student? Detailed information about it?
  4. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS final year student?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, BHEL and NDPL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final semester student?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  9. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship to MCA final year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final semester student?
  11. Detailed information about Internship in HAL for B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  12. Detailed information about Internship for MCA final year student in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  15. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  16. Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  17. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?
  18. Does NTPC offered 30 days Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
16th September 2016, 12:37 AM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EIE) final year student?

Yes, you can apply for Internship in NTPC but you have to fulfill these criteria

Criteria Details :

>> you should be from any of these stream
Electrical
Mechanical
Civil
Instrumentation
Electronics
Mechanical

>> You can apply there through your training and placement office of your college or individually.

>> If you are selected you will be called for an interview. You must do good in that interview to get selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?