28th June 2015, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

Details about the companies who offer internship to M.Tech in Machine design students?

hi sir,
This is manikanta, please give details about which company offers internship in any where in india

my emil id - [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Machine Design) student?
  2. Details about doing internship in design field while doing M.Tech Machine design?
  3. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Product Design & Manufacturing) candidate in Bangalore?
  4. List of companies which offer Internship in Mechanical Design for B.Tech(ME) student? Procedure to apply?
  5. List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?
  6. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  7. List of companies offering Internship for M.Tech(Machine Design) 2nd year student in Bangalore?
  8. Companies that offer internship for 3rd year B.E.(ECE) students? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  9. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  10. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course?
  11. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to MBA(Marketing) student
  12. Which companies I can apply for internship while doing M.TEch degree from CITD?
  13. question for internship.
  14. Procedure and fee to be paid for summer internship in BEL?
  15. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  16. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  17. Detailed information about companies who offer Internship/Training for M.Sc Biotechnology student?
  18. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
1st July 2015, 12:26 AM
xiomi china

Default Re: Details about the companies who offer internship to M.Tech in Machine design students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi sir,
This is manikanta, please give details about which company offers internship in any where in india

my emil id - [email protected]

There are many companies all over India that offers you the Inetrnship. Some of the company List are mentioned below ;

1. CINIF (Electrical)
2. Eicher. (Mechanical)
3. Wipro. (Technical/IT)
4. Infosys. (Technical/IT)
5. Birla cement. (Civil)

So, based on your Branch, you can go with any one of the company mentioned above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?