23rd December 2017, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Details about core companies offering internship to EXTC students in Mumbai?

I am in 3rd year of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering and looking for core companies offering internship to EXTC students in Mumbai. Please send me details?

Related Questions:
  1. List of core companies offering Internship to EXTC students in Mumbai?
  2. Which companies in Mumbai provide 1 month Internship programme for EXTC (5th Semester) students?
  3. List of companies in Mumbai providing internship for EXTC passed candidates -- [New]
  4. List of the core companies in Chennai offering internship for students?
  5. Core companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE)candidate? Procedure to apply?
  6. Details of internship offering companies in Hyderabad, Bangalore and Mumbai?
  7. List of good companies offering Internship for ECE students?
  8. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  9. How may I get internship in ECE related Core companies?
  10. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  11. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course?
  12. List of core companies offering internship to ECE third year students with stipend
  13. Which are the core companies offering 2 months internship for B.Tech ECE students?
  14. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Details of core companies offering Internship to ECE students in Coimbatore?
  16. Core companies offering internship for electrical and electronics engineering students? What are the requirements?
  17. List of core companies offering Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates in Hyderabad? How to apply?
  18. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students
27th December 2017, 11:54 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about core companies offering internship to EXTC students in Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in 3rd year of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering and looking for core companies offering internship to EXTC students in Mumbai. Please send me details?

Those students who are studying in the 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication engineering can apply for internships in the following companies in Mumbai.

Mahindra Susten Private Limited - Official Website

BARC - Official Website

Karkare - Official Website

Pepodeal - Official Website

Bit Brothers - Official Website

Wisecan Engineering (India) Pvt. Ltd - Official Website

Brisker Systems Private Limited - Official Website

Students can contact their college training department for getting more details about the core companies. They have to apply for internships with NOC, resume and covering letter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?