4th March 2018, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Jobs in Bajaj Auto Finance Limited for MBA Finance candidate?

I have passed MBA Finance and have completed six month internship. Now I am looking for job in Bajaj Auto Finance Limited. Please tell me how can I join?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Bajaj Finance Limited being a MBA Finance candidate? What are the requirements?
  2. How and when to do 1 month internship from Bajaj Auto Finance after MBA Finance? Can I get any remuneration for it?
  3. How to get job in Bajaj Auto Finance Ltd after B.Com? Which post I can get?
  4. Which one is better course choice for B.com graduates - MBA in Finance or MS in Finance?
  5. How the Tata Finance Limited select MBA Finance candidate for job? When to apply for it?
  6. Top 5 coaching centers for IPCC (C.A) which are registered by Government of India. Also provide the contact details.
  7. Job options in Finance sector after MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  8. Which course to choose after completion of B.Com?
  9. What is the career scope as a Financial Analyst?
  10. How may I get government finance jobs at the age of 30? I've done MBA finance
  11. Which degree has better career in Finance stream among MBA and M.S.?
  12. What kind of jobs are available for B.Com graduate through MBA(Finance)? Scope of studying MBA(Finance)?
  13. When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published in Bajaj Capital Ltd. for MBA-Finance student? -- [New]
  14. Job opportunities in PSU for MBA Finance student?
  15. Is it good to do MBA in Finance after BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Bajaj Capital Ltd. for MBA-Finance student?
  17. What kind of Job Profiles can I look up a Fresher of MBA in Operations and Finance having not interest to go for Marketing and hard core Finance jobs? Which Companies can I apply for Jobs?
  18. Where can I get good Job being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance & Marketing? How can I get a good Job?
7th April 2018, 07:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs in Bajaj Auto Finance Limited for MBA Finance candidate?

Job Opportunities available in Bajaj Auto Finance Limited for MBA Finance candidates:

There are job opportunities available for candidates from MBA in Finance background. Bajaj Auto Finance Limited recruits MBA background candidates for the post of Assistant Manager Sales. Here is the basic educational qualification required is as follows,

>> Candidates must have completed their Graduation or MBA course from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> As you are done with MBA in Finance, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment. I would suggest you to register with Naukri.com and there you will get it's related recruitment's to your mail box.

>> On the other side, you may upload your resume to the below email address and you may contact through address for more details. Or else, you may also apply from the link given below.

Email Address: [email protected]

Click here to Apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?