14th September 2017, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Does the Havells Limited provide training to BE ECE candidate? Procedure to get internship from this company?

I am in 3rd year of BE ECE and want to do internship from Havells Limited. Please tell me does this company provides training for the same? Procedure to get internship from this company?

Related Questions:
  1. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.E. 2nd year student?
  3. Is there any recruitment in Havells India Limited for Diploma in Electrical & Electronics? -- [New]
  4. Companies offering Internship for ECE graduate who is working in a company?
  5. How to approach Havells company for internship in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering? Where are the branches of this company?
  6. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  7. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure of doing 6 months internship training at MNC?
  9. List of companies in Chennai for internship in ECE? Which type of training they provide?
  10. Is there any summer internships available for ECE students?
  11. How to get internship training from various software companies which are available in Hyderabad?
  12. Which company I can try applying for the internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  13. Core companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE)candidate? Procedure to apply?
  14. What is the procedure followed for doing internship or training in Mumbai while doing final year B.E Civil Engineering?
  15. Internship during summer after 3rd year of B.Tech (IT)
  16. List of ECE company which provide 6 months internship training for B.Tech?
  17. What is the procedure to transfer internship from one company to another?
  18. Does National Instruments Limited offer internship to ECE students?
24th February 2018, 09:32 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does the Havells Limited provide training to BE ECE candidate? Procedure to get internship from this company?

Yes, Havells Ltd provide internship to BE ECE candidates. You have to write an application and mention the details of the training. Then you have to get a reference letter from your college and send it with the application and resume to the HOD of the company. The company has its own selection criteria and hence, if they find you eligible then they will call you for the selection process after clearing which you can start your training.

QRG Towers, 2D, Sec- 126, Express way,
Noida - 201304 UP ( India)
Ph: +91 - 120 - 3331000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?