6th October 2017, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Chances to do internship at NRSc for Mechanical engineering students? How to approach for it?

I am Mechanical Engineering student and now want to do internship. Is there an chance for Mechanical engineering students to do internship at NRSc? How to approach?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship from NRSC after degree in Computer Science? How long should I do internship for better job opportunities?
  2. Which are the core industries that offer internship like DRDL, NTPC, BHEL and NRSC?
  3. How to approach Aviadvigatel to do internship in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How to approach HMT company for internship in Mechanical Engineering stream? -- [New]
  5. How to approach Tata Technologies, Pune for internship in Mechanical engineering? How long I should do internship?
  6. How to do internship in Computer Science engineering from NRSC? Entrance exam and syllabus for it?
  7. Which companies provide internship for Mechanical Engineering students?
  8. How to approach Bystronic to do internship? What are the requirements for it?
  9. How to approach Durgapur Steel Plant for internship in Mechanical engineering?
  10. List of companies providing internship for mechanical engineering students
  11. Which Manufacturing Companies in Hyderabad offer Internship for 3rd year Mechanical Engineering students? How can I apply for Internship?
  12. Procedure to get internship in NRSC? I am doing M.Tech in remote sensing in Anna University
  13. How to approach Sail, Bokaro, Jharkhand for internship in Mechanical stream? Will I have to appear in interview?
  14. How to approach Magna International, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and Shougang Corporation for internship in Mechanical engineering?
  15. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Branch of Tata Steel Limited in Jaipur? How to approach for internship in Mechanical engineering stream?
  17. How and where to apply for internship after 6th semester? How to approach to HR?
  18. List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?
24th February 2018, 09:27 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to do internship at NRSc for Mechanical engineering students? How to approach for it?

In order to apply for internship at NRSc, you have to visit their official website, select the area of your training and fill up the application form. Then you have to write a cover letter and send it with your resume to the HOD of the company. If your resume gets shortlisted then you have to submit a NOC from your college and follow the rest of the procedure as directed by them.

WEB: https://nrsc.gov.in/
Add: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India, Pin-500037
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?