29th August 2017, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Does Konkan Railway Corporation allows to do two month internship for ITI Mechanics? How to join this company?

I have completed ITI Mechanics and willing to do apprenticeship from Konkan Railway Corporation. Does this company allows to do two months internship? How to join this company?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better between ITI Mechanics and Diploma with Mechanical stream to get job in Indian Railway?
  2. How to join Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) for six month internship?
  3. Which companies offer summer internship to 3rd sem BBM students?
  4. How to apply for Internship from Indian Railway being a ITI in Mechanic Diesel? Eligibility criteria for it?
  5. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in one month?
  6. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  7. Procedure to do six months internship from Bharat Petroleum Corporation after Petrochemical Engineering?
  8. Indian railways job after completing ITI course from NCVT?
  9. List of companies offering 1 month internship to BCA student
  10. How many companies are there in Mumbai providing internship for a period of 1 month?
  11. List of companies offering 1 month internship to MCA student
  12. Internship in E&TC company for 1 month being in 3rd year of B.Tech?
  13. Detailed information about Summer Internship in Kolkata Metro Railway Corporation for B.Tech(E&TC) student?
  14. Does Chambal Fertiliser & Chemicals provide six month internship to Diploma in Pharmacy holder? How to join this company?
  15. Requirements to join Indian Army for ITI(Mechanics) student?
  16. Can an ITI in Diesel Mechanic join Indian Railway? Is there any vacancy?
  17. List of companies providing one month internship in Mumbai? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Does Uranium Corporation of India Ltd. offer an Internship in BTech Metallurgical student? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?