8th October 2015, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

List centres at New Delhi for doing summer training in Indian Railways?

Sir, i am student of b.tech 3rd year of branch electronics and communication engineering. I want to know about where i can do my summer training in indian railways in delhi. Please give the names of centres in delh?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways in Delhi during B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication?
  2. How to do summer training in Indian Railways?
  3. What is the complete procedure followed for applying for summer internship in Railways?
  4. Procedure for doing Summer Training in Indian Railways?
  5. Where to do summer training and in which course? Perfect training centres in Delhi?
  6. How can I apply for Summer Training programme in Indian Railways being a Diploma 2nd year student in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Summer training in Indian Railways for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of government institutes providing summer training in Delhi
  9. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electronics and communication student
  10. Summer training in Indian Railway for B.Tech CSE?
  11. How to approach for training in Indian Railways?
  12. How to do summer training from Delhi after passing B.Tech IT? Which are the best institutes in Delhi providing summer training and internships??
  13. List of training institutes in Delhi for undergoing summer training for 1 month?
  14. List of institutions and their applying procedure for doing summer training for days in Embedded designing from Delhi region?
  15. How to perform summer training from Indian Railways after doing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering from Sharda University?
  16. Details about summer training in Railways being a B.Tech second year student
  17. Summer training in delhi for btech third year electronics?
  18. Short term training in Indian Railways around Mumbai?
29th March 2016, 12:47 AM
userdefined

Default Re: List centres at New Delhi for doing summer training in Indian Railways?

Yes, Indian Railways do offer in plant training for Engineering students. ECE also has some good scope in Indian Railways.
Go to nearest zonal office of your concerned Railways, and ask for the application and fill it. You need a referral employee to recommend you in order to join this training given by Indian Railways. They have to give surety for you and security for the property of Indian Railways.
Then you have to pay fees for the program you are requesting them and submit the form to them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?