10th October 2017, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Does Seamless Steel Tube Plant (SSTP), Tiruchirappalli conducts internship programme for Electrical Engineering? How to apply for it?

I am in second year of Electrical Engineering course and wanted to do internship. Please tell me does Seamless Steel Tube Plant (SSTP), Tiruchirappalli conducts internship programme? How to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. When does TATA Steel plant invites Mechanical engineers to do internship?
  2. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Vizag Steel Plant for BTech Electrical 4th semester student? -- [New]
  3. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  4. Procedure to get internship at steel plant? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Vizag Steel Plant for BTech Chemical student?
  6. How to do internship from Visakhapatnam Steel Plant being a Mechanical Engineering student?
  7. How to join ISRO for internship in Mechanical Engineering? When ISRO conducts internship programme?
  8. Procedure to enroll for internship at Bokaro Steel Power Plant?
  9. Procedure followed to apply for internship in Bokaro steel plant?
  10. How to apply for winter internship course at Durgapur Steel Plant? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student?
  12. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Vizag Steel Plant for BTech Mechanical 5th semester student? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to apply for winter internship in bhushan steel plant?
  14. How to approach Jamalpur Power Plant, Bihar for internship in Electrical stream?
  15. How can I get internship training in Tata Steel at Kalinganagar plant?
  16. How to approach Durgapur Steel Plant for internship in Mechanical engineering?
  17. Does Vizag Steel Plant offers an Internship to BTech Civil 7th semester student?
  18. How to join internship in Tata steel plant while studying in II year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
13th December 2017, 08:53 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Seamless Steel Tube Plant (SSTP), Tiruchirappalli conducts internship programme for Electrical Engineering? How to apply for it?

Seamless Steel Tube Plant, Tiruchirappalli is nothing but a plant of BHEL. You can apply for internship in this plant after completion of second year of bachelor's degree. You have to apply for recommendation from the 'training and placement cell' of your college to get internship from SSTP. After that, you have to write an application marking to Head of HR department of the company. Attach the recommendation letter along with application and submit the same before the due date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?