15th October 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

How to approach Jamalpur Power Plant, Bihar for internship in Electrical stream?

Dear sir, I am student of Diploma in Electrical engineering and wanted to do internship from Jamalpur Power Plant, Bihar. Please tell me how to approach for internship programme?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get six months internship in Electrical stream from Rosa Thermal Power Plant?
  2. How to proceed and whom to approach for an implant training in a Power Plant?
  3. Procedure to apply for training after Electrical Engineering at Indian Railway Institute of Mechanical & Electrical Engineering, Jamalpur (Bihar)?
  4. Does South Bihar Power Distribution Company Limited provides internship for Electrical Engineering?
  5. Does Ramagundam Super Thermal Power Plant Station, Telangana offers internship to M.Tech in Thermal Power Plant Engineering student?
  6. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Power Plant? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to enroll for internship at Bokaro Steel Power Plant?
  8. Vacancy to do one month internship in Electrical Engineering from a company or power plant?
  9. What is the procedure for summer internship from Thermal Power Plant? I am a electrical student in 2nd year
  10. Can final year B.Tech Electrical engineering student do internship in Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited? How to approach for internship?
  11. How to do internship from Rosa Thermal Power Plant being an ECE student?
  12. How to apply for internship at Rosa Thermal Power Plant? Complete details about the internship?
  13. Provide information about Internship in Power Plant Technology?
  14. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Kota Super Thermal Power Plant for BTech Mechanical student? -- [New]
  15. Internship for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student in Bihar?
  16. Procedure to do training in Barauni Thermal Power Plant after Polytechnic with Electrical stream?
  17. How an Electrical Engineer can apply for winter training in Kolaghat Thermal Power plant?
  18. Detailed information about Indian Railway exam whose training is scheduled at Jamalpur, Bihar?
31st October 2017, 04:50 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to approach Jamalpur Power Plant, Bihar for internship in Electrical stream?

The procedure followed is as follows :

* The candidate has to go through the college in which he studies. So, he should have an application duly signed by either the head of the institution or the Training & Placement Officer of the institute.

* You have to submit that application along with a training/internship application either online or offline whichever may be the case.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?