14th October 2016, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Requirements and age limit to apply for an Internship in Unitech Pvt. Ltd. for B.Tech Civil 3rd year student?

I want to apply for an Internship in Unitech Pvt. Ltd. I am a B.Tech student of Civil Engineering studying in 3rd year. Can you tell me the requirements to apply for an Internship in this company? And what is the age limit to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Unitech Pvt. Ltd. for B.E. Civil 7th semester student?
  2. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  3. How to do summer internship in companies like L&T, DLF, Unitech
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. How to apply for Six months Internship in Unitech Group being Civil student?
  6. Whether Unitech Pvt. Ltd. offers an Internship? -- [New]
  7. How to apply for Summer training at DLF or Unitech? Chances of getting absorbed after training?
  8. Procedure and requirements to apply for Summer Internship in Shobha Developers Limited, Bangalore for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  10. Companies offering Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  11. Is it possible for me to get internship in L&T while doing my B.E 3rd year civil engineering?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.E. Civil 3rd year student?
  15. Which all companies are giving internship to 3rd year ECE students? What are their requirements?
  16. Am I eligible for internship program? How to apply? I'm a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student with an aggregate of 81% marks
  17. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT during B.Tech Civil 3rd Year? Number of students they take for internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
16th October 2016, 10:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements and age limit to apply for an Internship in Unitech Pvt. Ltd. for B.Tech Civil 3rd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for an Internship in Unitech Pvt. Ltd. I am a B.Tech student of Civil Engineering studying in 3rd year. Can you tell me the requirements to apply for an Internship in this company? And what is the age limit to apply?
3rd year in Civil Engineering degree candidates are eligible for Internship

Those candidates who are doing B.Sc, B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA and M.Tech from a recognized University are eligible for internship.

Your age should be below 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?