22nd April 2018, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Internship in NTPC for BTech Mechanical graduate of last year?

Sir/Mam, I have completed my BTech with Mechanical Engineering last year. I want to apply for an Internship in NTPC. So, I am eligible or not for applying an Internship in NTPC? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in NTPC for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for an Internship in NTPC for BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  4. When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published in NTPC for BTech Electrical student?
  5. Requirements to apply for an Internship in NTPC for BTech Mechanical 6th semester student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  7. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in GAIL for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  8. When NTPC Summer Internship notification will be published for BTech Mechanical 6th semester student?
  9. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  10. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in NTPC for BTech Energy Technology 5th semester student?
  11. Winter Internship in NTPC, Mouda for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to apply for Internship in NTPC, Muzaffarpur being a Mechanical 3rd year student?
  13. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in MSEDCL for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student? -- [New]
  14. How can I apply for 1 year Internship in HAL after completing BTech Mechanical course?
  15. How to apply for Internship in NTPC Ramagundam for EEE 3rd year?
  16. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Hero MotoCorp Ltd. for BTech Mechanical candidate?
  17. What is the process followed to apply for internship in NTPC?
  18. Eligibility to do Internship in NTPC Ramagundam for ECE 2nd year student?
28th May 2018, 11:45 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Internship in NTPC for BTech Mechanical graduate of last year?

As you are a B.Tech Mechanical graduate of last year, so you are eligible to apply for internship in NTPC. You should have scored minimum 60% to 65% marks in all the semesters. You should not have any pending backlogs at the time of applying and must have good technical knowledge. You should have attained the age of 21 years and must have good communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?