4th July 2018, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Internship in NTPC for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?

Hello Sir, I am a 3rd year student of BTech Mechanical Engineering. I want to do an Internship in NTPC. So, I would like to know about my eligibility do an Internship in NTPC. Please help me to know about the eligibility asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to apply for an Internship in NTPC for BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in NTPC for BTech Mechanical graduate of last year? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to apply for Internship in NTPC, Muzaffarpur being a Mechanical 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in GAIL for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  7. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in HMT, Hyderabad for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Internship in IOCL for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  12. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in CIPET for BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student?
  13. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in ALIMCO for BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student? -- [New]
  14. Does NTPC offer an Internship to ECE 3rd year student?
  15. When the notification of Internship will be published in ONGC for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  16. Requirements to apply for an Internship in NTPC for BTech Mechanical 6th semester student?
  17. How can I apply for Internship in NTPC being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the process followed to apply for internship in NTPC? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?