19th March 2017, 09:09 PM
SHARUKHAN MA

What is the process followed to apply for internship in NTPC?

Sir/Mam, Am sharukhan ma. Am in B.Tech 3rd year, in mechanical. Am the student of IIT. So could you please tell me what is the process for apply internship in NTPC, ramagundam? Can you please give me the information soon?

Thank you

30th April 2017, 06:53 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process followed to apply for internship in NTPC?

The application forms for internship in National Thermal Power Corporation is available in April to March every year. Application forms are available offline at NTPC itself. Seats are limited and it is based on first come first serve basis. Second criteria is that you must have reference in NTPC. Without having reference in NTPC it is very difficult to get internship slot in NTPC.

Documents required for NTPC Internship is:

>>Marksheet of previous semesters.

>>Letter of internship from college.

>>One lac accidental insurance.

>>Affidavit for required duration of internship.

You will have to attach all these documents with your form.
11th July 2019, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the process followed to apply for internship in NTPC?

Sir/Mam, Am Isaullah Sk. Am in Diploma Engineering 3rd year (Last Year) in Electrical. Am the student of Dumkal Polytechnic (Murshidabad ) . So could you please tell me what is the process for apply internship in any NTPC of West Bengal ? Can you please give me the information soon?

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?