24th March 2015, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

From where I will get the application form of Summer Training organized by NTPC?

Sir,
I want to know about the Training program in NTPC.
From where I can get the application
form of Summer Training in NTPC?
Pleas reply to me immediately.

31st March 2015, 01:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where I will get the application form of Summer Training organized by NTPC?

It is nice to see you aspire for training from NTPC which is one of the best places of training. You will get to see the real world application of the concepts learnt and learn many new concepts thereby enhance your knowledge. You can get the application form from any of the NTPC branches. You need to approach the HR department and get the application form for training since there is no online provision of getting an application form of NTPC.
19th October 2017, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where I will get the application form of Summer Training organized by NTPC?

Good morning sir. I want to know about the summer training programm in NTPC from where i can get the application form of summer training in NTPC?

Please reply to me immediately.

I am b.tech students ELECTRICAL Engineering 3 rd year sem 6th

Please information will be soon me sir

THANKS

My gmail id

Greatkingakbarali786@gmail .com

Mob. 8429105073
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?