6th December 2016, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to apply for pre sea training?

Please tell me more about the pre sea training? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply? and please tell me abt the procedure for taking admission in pre sea training? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon on this. Thank you!

7th December 2016, 05:22 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to apply for pre sea training?

Candidates those who have completed their class 10th or equivalent from a recognised Board with a minimum of 40% of marks in aggregate and minimum of 40% of mark in English in class 10th are eligible to apply for the pre sea training.
Once you are eligible, you must have to complete an Electro Technical Officer (ETO) course from an approved DG approved course.
The duration of the course is about 6 months.
After the completion of the said course, you will get your CDC and other required certificates from the respective institute.
Once all documentation is completed, your company will send you for training onboard as per their requirement.
23rd August 2017, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to apply for pre sea training?

I am a BBA(shipping and logistic )graduate with good knowledge in shipping industry and done my 11th and 12th science and age now is 21 years ...can i apply for dis course for merchant navy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?