20th August 2017, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for summer training in BHEL? Eligibility criteria for it?

I am pursuing B. Tech Mechanical from Lovely Professional University and want to apply for summer training in BHEL. kindly help me and please provide me the procedure for the same? Eligibility criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for summer training at BHEL?
  2. Procedure to apply for summer training in BHEL for power engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  4. Procedure of doing summer training in BHEL?
  5. Procedure to get Summer training from BHEL and NTPC for students of B.Tech Electronics and Communication? Selection criteria and last date to submit the application for the same?
  6. List of best summer trainings to do while doing 5th semester college?
  7. Six week summer training in BHEL Haridwar for Engineering students?
  8. Application procedure and eligibility criteria to apply for summer training in PSUs like ONGC, ISRO, BHEL
  9. What is the proceudre followed for doing summer training in BHEL, Bhopal?
  10. Procedure and information to apply for summer training in IITs? What is the eligibility criteria and how much percentage is required for training?
  11. What is the procedure and eligibility criteria to do Summer Training from WIPRO? How much rupees I have to spend for training?
  12. What is the process of summer training in BHEL?
  13. How to apply for 4 weeks training related to Automation, Embedded and Robotics at BHEL?
  14. What is the procedure to be followed for doing summer training in BHEL?
  15. Registration criteria for summer training in Mechanical stream at BHEL, Haridwar?
  16. What's the procedure and eligibility criteria to apply for training in BHEL, Bhopal?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for Summer Training in BHEL after completing 3rd year of BE in Electrical Engineering?
22nd August 2017, 12:15 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer training in BHEL? Eligibility criteria for it?

Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for summer training in BHEL:-

Summer training is required to be done by every engineering graduates. Its is usually to be done in the end of second year and of third year.

Every colleges insists to take up a training in a company which is a core to your engineering branch.

Eg: Electrical Engineers have BHEL, Computer Science Engineer have Infosys, TCS etc.

Electronics and Communication students can go in a Airtel, Siemens, BSNL etc.

BHEL stands for the Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited.

If you wish to take up a 4 weeks summer training at BHEL, then firstly make sure you have these:-

You should be studying engineering in some good recognised college or university in India.

The college authorities would issue you a training letter on their letter head. This is very important as you have to submit to the company where you would be applying for the training .

College identity card and two passport size photo graphs.

So, now if, you wish to apply for the training in BHEL, then firstly it would be easier if you have any kind of source in that company like somebody already working as a part of BHEL.
23rd August 2017, 01:11 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer training in BHEL? Eligibility criteria for it?

In order to apply for summer training in BHEL, you need to contact to the training and placement department of your college and then contact to the HR of the BHEL branch from where you want to do internship.
After that you have to fill an application form and submit it along with your resume and no objection letter which you will get from your college and demand draft of training fees.
After getting selected you will get the call letter for interview along with details of internship.
Following are the eligibility criteria:
>The candidate must have passed bachelor degree in Engineering from any recognized university.
>Candidate should have scored 65% aggregate marks throughout the semesters.
>The candidate age should not be more than 27 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?