6th December 2014, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Should I try in other companies instead of waiting for offer letter of HCL Technologies?

Hello
I was selected in hcl tech from cdac noida..
and now no call from hcl but tpo said tht i ll be
called soon after 2-3 months.
so shud i wait for hcl or look out for some other companies..
plzz help me

7th December 2014, 09:11 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Should I try in other companies instead of waiting for offer letter of HCL Technologies?

Normally, it would take quite 3 months to release the offer letter from any company. But, do not worry. Initially, after you have selected through on campus recruitment, you will be getting mail officially from the company that you are selected and you will be receiving the offer letter soon.

There are many steps which company needs to follow to generate offer letter. Offer letter contains your date of joining and place of your training. So, they need to accommodate minimum number of students for each batch in different training places. So, they will be recruiting more students to fill that number and these things make the release of offer letter a bit late. But, you will be receiving it for sure.

But, you can keep yourself trying for other companies. If you are selected in some good company when compared to HCL, then you can join that company. But, you can join new company, if you have not accepted the offer from HCL. You will be getting mail of offer letter asking you to reply whether you want to accept the offer or not. If you want to join another company, then you can reject the offer from HCL. But keep trying for other companies as well.
1st May 2018, 05:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I try in other companies instead of waiting for offer letter of HCL Technologies?

I was selected in HCL tech from cdac pune pgdesd 2 months already been passed and i got no reply from HCL after dropping mail ...so should i wait more ..try start trying new opportunities
20th September 2021, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

how long it will take for an experienced one to get offer letter?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?