19th January 2016, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do internship at Infosys being a B.E in computer science from Jain College of Engineering?

Hi everyone
I am doing my BE in computer science in jain college of engineering.
Please could someone guide me for how to apply for internship at infosys. And what are its the eligibility?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Internship programme in Infosys for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student? How to apply for it?
  2. How may I do Summer Training for 4th Semester( Computer Science)? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.E. 2nd year student?
  4. Is there any eligibility criteria for doing internship in Infosys?
  5. What is the eligibility and procedure to apply for internship while doing 5th semester in B.Tech Computer Science engineering?
  6. Internship for 1 month in TCS, Cognizant, IBM and Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  7. How to apply for internship in Infosys, Wipro or TCS being BA computer Science student?
  8. List of companies offering internship to CSE candidates in Bhopal? How can I apply for internship in BHEL?
  9. Is it possible for computer science and engineering students to get admission in DRDO? How to apply for internship there?
  10. Where can computer science engineering students get internship? Eligibility criteria for internship? List of companies?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, Wipro, Infosys and IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student? When to apply?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Infosys for MBA 3rd semester student?
  13. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  14. Internship for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  15. Procedure for applying in internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
  16. Summer internship opportunity for 3rd year Computer Science student. How and where to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
  18. Among Infosys, TCS and Wipro which company provides opportunity to get internship training?
6th October 2016, 04:50 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Eligibility to do internship at Infosys being a B.E in computer science from Jain College of Engineering?

As you are doing your B.E in Computer Science from Jain College of Engineering, you are eligible to do internship at Infosys.

There are no such eligibility criteria to get a chance to do internship in Infosys. But i would suggest try to go for internship after 4th semester at least. The minimum knowledge required to gain the advantage from internship, will be there with you after 4th semester. Otherwise you won't be able to learn more in the internship.

The best way to apply for internship is through your college's training and placement office. Go and talk to them and check whether they can do the arrangement for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?