3rd July 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue MDS after completing BDS? Best coaching institutes in India?

I have just completed my BDS along with internship and now I want to pursue MDS. I want to know which is the best coaching institute for it in India. I would also like to know if there are some good websites available for online coaching.

2nd December 2012, 03:24 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to pursue MDS after completing BDS? Best coaching institutes in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just completed my BDS along with internship and now I want to pursue MDS. I want to know which is the best coaching institute for it in India. I would also like to know if there are some good websites available for online coaching.
Dear,

For MDS also you have to write medical entrance exams as you had given for BDS. AIIMS conduct entrance test for MDS course two time every year. One in the month of May and other in the month of November. This exam will consists of 200 questions and time duration will be 2 hours.

Questions will be asked from:
  1. Oral Medicine
  2. Radiology
  3. Oral surgery
  4. Generic Medicine

It is a high level exam with lots of competition so you need to work really hard with proper planning and guidance.

Some of the coaching centers where you can prepare for these exams are:
  1. Vidyasagar Classes, mumbai.
  2. Brihaspathi coaching center.

Also you can study online on these site:
[
  1. URL="http://aimmds.com/"]http://aimmds.com/[/URL]
  2. http://smilekraft.blogspot.in/2012/0...ses-india.html

Choose whatever suits you the best.

All the best!
11th July 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue MDS after completing BDS? Best coaching institutes in India?

i want to pursue PG after BDS.. Are there any coaching institutes in Mangalore , Karnataka??
24th February 2015, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to pursue MDS after completing BDS? Best coaching institutes in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi... If you want systematic coaching for MDS, thorough explanations in detail.. Join CEDEES.. Visit www.cedees.in This year.. AIPG First and Second Rank, Maharashtra Comedk First Rank, GDC Pondicherry are all from CEDEES institute... My sister passed out from Cedees and she is in a Government College now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?