21st March 2017, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for internship at SAIL

Honorable Sir, I am student of B.Tech 3rd year civil branch and I want to do internship in SAIL. So, can you please say me about the procedure of applying for internship in summer in 2017 only?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply and requirement for Internship programme in SAIL for MME student?
  2. What is the procedure followed to apply for training in SAIL?
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in SAIL?
  4. How can I apply for summer internship in SAIL? What is required to do internship in SAIL? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for internship at SAIL -- [New]
  6. Procedure to apply one year Internship in SAIL for Mechanical graduate?
  7. Procedure to take internship in SAIL being a MCA student?
  8. Procedure to apply for an internship in IOCL and SAIL for Mechanical final semester student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL Bokaro for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in SAIL Steel Plant for B.E.(Manufacturing Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  13. How to do internship from Tata Steel or SAIL?
  14. How can I apply for Internship in SAIL, Vishakapatnam in Finance dept. being an MBA(Banking & Finance) student? When the application form will be released?
  15. How to apply for a summer internship in SAIL?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(ME) student?
  17. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel and SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd March 2017, 12:42 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for internship at SAIL

In order to apply for internship in SAIL at first you have to check out the vacancy available there. Now you have to get the application form and submit it with your resume to the authorities. You may also require a permission letter from the principal of your college. If they finds your resume suitable, then you will be called and you have to follow the further steps as guided by them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?