11th July 2016, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in Royal Enfield which is located in North Madras?

How to apply for internship in rayal Enfield located at north madras,near harbour. What is the procedure? Can you please let me know the steps which I have to follow to apply for the internship? Please provide me the complete details on this. Thank you!

15th January 2018, 03:31 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in Royal Enfield which is located in North Madras?

Royal Enfield is one of the best option to pursue internship. One must have to write an application addressed to the General Manager (Human Resource), regarding internship at North Madras unit. It is very difficult to get internship from Royal Enfield because they offers internship to very limited number of candidates. You are suggested to submit the application as early as possible. The application for internship will be collected in the last week of April or first week of May.
Also, it is preferred to submit the application through reference of any permanent employee of Royal Enfield. If you have no known person in Royal Enfield, then you can submit the application through your college's reference.
You must be a candidate of pre final year or final year of bachelor's degree. Your institute must be well recognized and you should have good character certificate issued by your college.
The period of internship will be 6 weeks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?