17th April 2016, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for 45 days summer internship with EC branch engineering?

I am pursuing b.tech with EC branch and presently in 2nd year .
i want do internship in circuit destining and VLSI technology.? Can you please provide me the complete details on the information on this? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get summer internship for IT branch? Where to apply for the same?
  2. Application procedure and its significance for summer internship in Civil Engineering?
  3. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  4. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Summer internship of 45 days for Civil engineer?
  6. What is the official link to apply for summer internship at NIT?
  7. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  8. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  9. How to get summer internship for 45 days in Bank?
  10. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Hyderabad while doing B.Tech Electronics and Communication at SVNIT in Surat? How many days will be the internship?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  12. Companies which give summer internship? How to apply for them?
  13. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  15. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  16. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  17. Summer internship for Chemical Engineering student?
  18. When the application form for Summer Internship in ONGC will be released? Procedure to apply?

30th April 2016, 10:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for 45 days summer internship with EC branch engineering?

It is tough to get internship opportunity at this point of time. This is because most of the companies especially core companies do not give internship opportunity to second year students since they have very less domain knowledge which can be utilised in the real world. Hence it will be better if you opt for training opportunities currently which you can opt easily by contacting the company in the concerned domain, get the application form and submit it with the training fees. PSUs, telecom companies are the best places to pursue training course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?