17th April 2016, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the summer internship criteria for B.Tech students in PSU?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I want to know that how can i apply for summer internship in PSU??
what's the criteria for it ??
I want to know each and every thing for it??? Can someone please provide me the information.

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria and time for applying summer internship in PSU?
  2. Procedure and related information to do Summer Internship at BHEL?
  3. How to apply for summer internship/training in PSU's like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, NTPC, NHPC? What is the minimum criteria for application? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Companies providing summer internship for Civil Engineering students(B.Tech)? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT during B.Tech Civil 3rd Year? Number of students they take for internship?
  7. Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in HEC Ltd., Ranchi for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  8. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  9. Details regarding internship for B.Tech CSE students in Visakhapatinam?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying summer internship for pre-final year ECE students?
  11. What is the criteria for summer internship in BSNL, Ghaziabad
  12. Can I do summer internship during my B.Tech 1st year break?
  13. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  14. Summer Internship program for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 1st & 2nd year students?
  15. Procedure to get Summer Internship in IISC for third year B.Tech. (IT) students
  16. Where to get the applications to apply for summer internship in L&T?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for summer internship for mechanical engineering students?
  18. How to get summer internship for undergraduate students?
30th April 2016, 10:11 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the summer internship criteria for B.Tech students in PSU?

It is nice to see you aspire for internship opportunities. Different PSUs have different procedure of admission for internship opportunities. Some have online provision of application while some have offline mode of application. Hence, you need to check this out with the concerned PSU while applying. For online application, you need to visit the concerned PSU's career portal and submit your resume along with online application. For offline mode, you need to contact the concerned branch of PSU and get the application form. Fill the application form and submit it to the concerned authority within the stipulated date.
30th April 2016, 11:46 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the summer internship criteria for B.Tech students in PSU?

For your kind information i want to tell you that all Public Sector companies offers summer training to very limited number of candidates and that too to the excellent candidates. So my suggestion to you is that you should keep your academics with good grades.
The eligibility criteria for pursuing internship in PSU says that you must be a citizen of India and your current institute must be well affiliated by any recognized university. Also you must not have any backlog in your current degree.
After fulfilling the above eligibility criteria you have to send your application in the training cell of the company. The training manager will inform you if you are found eligible for the internship in their company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?