13th October 2015, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for 6 months internship in Imagine System at AIIMS?

Sir,
I am a Biomedical Engineering student of final year. I want to do internship on Imagine System in AIIMS. Please tell me how I can apply for 6 months internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Dietitian internship of 6 months at AIIMS?
  2. How to apply for internship in AIIMS? Eligibility criteria to apply?
  3. Is it possible to get internship for 8 to 12 months while doing masters in embedded systems?
  4. How to apply for Medical internship at AIIMS/MAM/LHM/UCMS/VMMC?
  5. Can i apply for 1 month internship from AIIMS? When and how to do it?
  6. What is the eligibility for 6 months internship in AIIMS? Is there any entrance exam for it? I am pursuing MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietietics
  7. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  8. Internship related to Imaging System in AIIMS for B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) final year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS Doctor?
  11. How can I apply for RD Internship in AIIMS, Delhi being a student of PGD in Dietetics?
  12. Procedure to apply and documents required for Internship in AIIMS for BPT final year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for internship in AIIMS after finishing BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Information regarding the internship that I can apply for after completing B.Tech Civil? Which companies are offering internship for a period of 2 months?
  15. List of companies which offers 3 months internship program?
  16. Where can I apply for 2 months Internship if pursuing B.E.(Telecommunication Engineering)?
  17. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS/AFMC for MBBS Doctor?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?