22nd October 2016, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for six months training at BHEL, GAIL, Maruti Suzuki, Honda etc?

Sir, I am a student of 4th year mechanical engineering student. Sir, my question is, how can I apply for six month training at BHEL,GAIL,Maruti Suzuki, Honda and etc. Sir tell me, what is the procedure to apply. My contact no. is 9015299857 ,Email [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for six months Training programme in Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki and Hyundai?
  2. How to apply for job in companies like Maruti Suzuki, Toyota, Hyundai and Honda?
  3. Procedure to get training for Mechanical engineer in Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra and Honda companies?
  4. Procedure to apply for six months industrial training in Maruti Suzuki after Mechanical engineering?
  5. What is the procedure and requirements followed for doing summer industrial training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon?
  6. Procedure to enroll for six months training in Maruti Suzuki?
  7. What is the process of training in Automobile company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai? What is the procedure?
  8. Requirements to apply for six months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) prefinal year student?
  9. What is the procedure followed to do summer training in maruti suzuki? -- [New]
  10. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  11. Procedure to apply for 6 months Training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can an ITI in Mechanic Tractor trade apply for seven months training in Maruti Suzuki company at Gurgaon? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. How can I apply for 6 months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki, Gurgaon?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship during summer vacations in Honda, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors and Mahindra Motors for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for 6 months Training at Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  16. Procedure of training from Maruti Suzuki?
  17. What is a procedure to take a training in automobile company like Honda, Ford and Maruti Suzuki?
  18. Procedure to apply for Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
22nd October 2016, 10:00 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for six months training at BHEL, GAIL, Maruti Suzuki, Honda etc?

--- All companies like BHEL, GAIL, Maruti Suzuki, Honda etc are very well established organisations.

--- You will have to qualify the standard eligibility criteria to apply internship in any of above.

--- You must not have any backlog during your graduation.

--- You must be an Indian Citizen.

--- Your current institute must be well recognized.

--- After fulfilling the above eligibility, you have to send application form in the HR section of the company.

--- After scrutiny, if your name appears under shortlisted candidates, then you can start internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?